Alert Pay

Thursday 22 March 2012

Pamela Anderson Had a Live-In Stalker

Sometimes, you're just being paranoid. And sometimes, there really is a crazy person sneaking into your house when you're gone and then spying on you from the corridors when you think no one is looking.

Aging Barbie doll, Pamela Anderson, has revealed that a stalker once broke into her house and lived there in secret without her or her sons knowing. The Baywatch star told OK! magazine:

"One fan snuck into my house, sliced their wrists and then ate all my bread. It's terrible but I am serious!"

Slit her wrists? Ate bread? My brain can't process the questions fast enough, so I'll just let her continue:

"When the police took her, she was even wearing one of my 'Baywatch' bathing suits."

No comments:

Post a Comment